Close
(212) 277 7007 info@fresh-food.com.tr

This is a great spot for almost any event and any age. For dessert, try the chocolate lava cake, it was divine. Cook it for 2 minutes per side. I find their menu somewhat restrictive when it is compared to their competition and so for these reasons as well as for all of the other shortcomings I have noted in my review, this to me is an average restaurant chain and this location in particular is just average.They are very busy on Friday and Saturday nights during prime dinner time 7:00-8:30, so expect to wait for up to an hour for a table. The value is decent, the staff is very friendly and service is generally pretty good. This would earn them points in my book. Sprinkle with the remaining bacon. Come experience our globally inspired, creative fine dining cuisine at Cactus Club Cafe. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Kamsicle June 28, 2015. Cactus Club Cafe, Surrey Picture: BBQ Duck Sandwich w Yam Fries - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,921 candid photos and videos. Cactus Club Cafe: Roasted Duck breast sandwich - See 1,573 traveler reviews, 282 candid photos, and great deals for Vancouver, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C. Cactus Club Cafe, Victoria Picture: BBQ Duck Sandwich mit Walnuss-Trauben-Brot und Bacon - Check out Tripadvisor members' 35,975 candid photos and videos of Cactus Club Cafe We’ll start with her duck club. The music is a little loud for conversation - not necessarily a bad thing depending on your companions.Washrooms are stylish.Prices are appropriate for what you get overall. I have found that over the years they've stripped their menu quite a bit and "simplified" it. Cactus Club Cafe: They took the duck outa the duck clubhouse? Was right next to fox sports studios for WWC so lots of faces in & out. To assemble the sandwich, spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise on each of 4 slices of toast and sprinkle with half of the bacon. This is a crying shame, as it is hard to find a restaurant that serves halibut and cooks it well. I work at cactus club in downtown. Definitely a must have. They also use mushrooms in most of their dishes, which is another reason I don't enjoy their menu as much as I would like. - See 1,636 traveler reviews, 719 candid photos, and great deals for Vancouver, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Hi Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review for our Cactus Club Cafe location. Cactus Club Cafe, Victoria Picture: BBQ Duck Sandwich mit Walnuss-Trauben-Brot und Bacon - Check out Tripadvisor members' 35,894 candid photos and videos. The BBQ Duck Club sandwich is amazing. Something with plenty of room for me to spread out all my papers. Ceviche is actually decent. more. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Slide the tray into the oven for the next 30 minutes. Cactus Club Cafe, Coquitlam Picture: Duck Sandwich - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,034 candid photos and videos. Cactus Club Cafe, Victoria Picture: BBQ Duck Sandwich mit Walnuss-Trauben-Brot und Bacon - Check out Tripadvisor members' 36,169 candid photos and videos. The idea was that I would buy dinner and he would help me edit. Overall, liked the place will come again. It had a good balance of sweet and savory flavor. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us in December and hope that you've had a chance to stop by since!Sincerely,Jessica ChiuGuest RelationsCactus Restaurants Ltd. They are also a good spot to watch the game in the bar. However, over the years, they have taken several items off of their menu that I used to really enjoy and for this reason, their menu doesn't really appeal to me as much as what their competition offers (Earls, Joey's). Cactus Club Cafe and Make-A-Wish® celebrate Sweet Dreams Dessert Month During the month of April, all Cactus Club Cafe locations will donate one dollar from every dessert sold at their… Read More . Divide the lettuce evenly among the breast slices then top each with half of the sliced duck. Sometimes we put cajun seasoning on it too. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Cactus Club Cafe, Surrey Picture: BBQ Duck Sandwich w Yam Fries - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,872 candid photos and videos. Their menu prices are also higher than their competition, which is definitely something worth noting. I have actually been let down with the service I've received at this location in particular on more than one occasion.Their portions aren't generous, but it can depend on what you order to some degree. Mmmm mmmm good! Cactus club is decent, but nowhere close to spectacular.. I would definitely come back to this restaurant to order their fajitas, but this is the only reason I would ever wish to return in the future. A slightly sweet and cinnamony Raisin Walnut Bread takes over for bland white bread, and a homemade Olive Oil Mayonnaise brings the sandwich all together. the steak n chocolate lava cake.. ugh! We got a comfy booth seat. I used to love their pistachio crusted halibut, but they have long since replaced this menu item with a cheaper fish that I do not like. You'll have to settle for chicken if you're a carnivore. Sarp Erkaya Décembre 25, 2018. Cactus Club Cafe: Best duck sandwich I have ever had! Cactus Club - 420 Followers, 28 Following, 153 pins | Cactus Club Cafe is the leader in casual fine dining in Western Canada. Cactus Club Cafe: Good food, but no BBQ Duck Clubhouse sandwich - See 548 traveler reviews, 144 candid photos, and great deals for Vancouver, Canada, at Tripadvisor. We truly value your loyalty to our restaurants and are so happy to hear that you're well treated here. Heat another skillet over medium heat. Cactus Club Cafe, Surrey Picture: BBQ Duck Sandwich w Yam Fries - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,931 candid photos and videos. Staff was friendly and eager to serve. Cactus Club Cafe May 31, 2012. Ask timbuk2 about Cactus Club Cafe Coquitlam, Hotels near Pinecone Burke Provincial Park, Hotels near Nicola Valley Institute of Technology, Hotels near British Columbia Institute of Technology, Hotels near The Art Institute of Vancouver, Hotels near Vancouver Career College - Burnaby, BC, Hotels near Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Restaurants near Cactus Club Cafe Coquitlam, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Coquitlam, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Coquitlam, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Coquitlam. Discover (and save!) Own or manage this property? Their prawn and butternut squash truffle ravioli dish is so rich I could barely eat it, but it is also a very small portion. Cactus Club is a restaurant I used to love going to whenever I wanted a great dining experience. I loved their sangria & I highly recommend their lettuce wraps. I recommend it for drinks and hanging out with friends and for visitors after walking around in that area. Well there was only like 6 of us. Great food always dependable and great service, High energy, good food and a place to be seen, Ask West_coast_Mac about Cactus Club Cafe, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Vancouver, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Vancouver, Hotels near Main St–Science World[e] Station, Hotels near Emily Carr University of Art and Design, Hotels near CDI College of Business, Technology & Healthcare - Richmond Campus, Hotels near The Art Institute of Vancouver, Hotels near British Columbia Institute of Technology, Hotels near Nicola Valley Institute of Technology, Hotels near Vancouver Career College - Burnaby, BC, American Restaurants for Families in Vancouver, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Vancouver, Indian Restaurants for Large Groups in Vancouver, Best Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) in Vancouver, Restaurants for Group Dining in Vancouver, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Vancouver, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Vancouver, Italian Restaurants for Special Occasions in West End, Middle Eastern Restaurants in Robson Street. Cactus Club Cafe Coquitlam: DUCK SANDWICH - See 253 traveler reviews, 66 candid photos, and great deals for Coquitlam, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Hers looked perfect. Cactus Club is place we frequent when having lunch with clients, customers or friends because it never disappoints. When I used to eat meat, duck was one of my favorites when it was done properly. Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review for our Cactus Club Cafe location. Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review for our Cactus Club Cafe location. Even though there are a number of locations, we always come back to this one. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Cactus Club Cafe Coquitlam, Coquitlam Picture: Duck Sandwich - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,044 candid photos and videos of Cactus Club Cafe Coquitlam Some restaurants add the truffle oil but it conflicts with the flavors. Happy. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Obrázok Cactus Club Cafe Coquitlam, Coquitlam: Duck Sandwich - prezrite si neprikrášlené fotografie a videá (1 044) lokality Cactus Club Cafe Coquitlam od členov portálu Tripadvisor. They definitely serve the best fajitas I've ever had, but in all honesty, this is the only item I really enjoy from their menu. They certainly got this dish right for lunch, my favorite in Vancouver area. It has a great patio. The place has food which nudges on fine dining although the servng staff is somewhat pedestrian in their interactions. Rob Feenie Recipes: BBQ Duck Spring Rolls +… Planning your Oscars party? Cactus Club Cafe Coquitlam: The Duck Sandwitch - See 254 traveler reviews, 66 candid photos, and great deals for Coquitlam, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Came here for the roasted duck breast sandwich on Artisan bread. Cactus Club Cafe: Best duck sandwich I have ever had! Read more. Ask Mikefar about Cactus Club Cafe Coquitlam, Ask onip1969 about Cactus Club Cafe Coquitlam, Ask VanCityTim about Cactus Club Cafe Coquitlam. We met some friends here last minute on a Saturday night & had a wonderful dining experience. Cactus C, Guest Relations Manager at Cactus Club Cafe, responded to this review. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Take a look at our online menu now. Been here 50+ times. I would recommend their fajitas for a generous portion. Even though we order the same most times we visit, we are always glad we did. Headed to the renovated Cactus Club by my place with a co-worker to go over some documents I've been working on. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and we hope to see you again soon!Sincerely,Jessica ChiuGuest RelationsCactus Restaurants Ltd. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and look forward to seeing you again on the next game day.SincerelyJessica ChiuGuest RelationsCactus Restaurants Ltd. Own or manage this property? They offer a somewhat riskier menu with gourmet toppings, and interesting items such as duck, etc. your own Pins on Pinterest Map updates are paused. Very bright. Food is fresh and salads are unbelievable...bandera salad and rocket salads.It's a bit noisy for intimate dining because is usually full with patrons. Great Service! See all photos from Denise W. for Cactus Club Cafe. I ordered the portabello fajitas and my girlfriend ordered the duck clubhouse sandwich on sourdough instead of the fruit bread that it usually comes on. Cactus Club Cafe: Duck Sandwich and Tuna Tataki. The servers are interested in you and they make sure to try to get ot know you a little. Been here 5+ times. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. I love this place. Hello,Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review for our Cactus Club Cafe location. Season it with salt and pepper. I've tried a few other things on the menu but I always seem to come back to the Duck Sandwich. Sincerely,Jessica ChiuGuest RelationsCactus Restaurants Ltd. Good view, cocktails and food. I have never been disappointed in this restaurant. to die for Bizzo April 11, 2014. Check out the washrooms, they were voted best in Canada! This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Top with second layer of toast and spread the remaining mayonnaise over the slices. Rob’s Crispy Chicken Sandwich includes fries at Cactus Club Cafe in Toronto. Zoom in to see updated info. We hope to see you again soon. During lunch time, its quite busy here. more. Usual Cactus Club fare - served in a lively atmosphere with a scenic view of the harbor. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Dry, bland turkey is replaced with seared duck breast, crisp and perfectly seasoned on the outside, moist and medium-rare within. Tuna Poke bowl and sliders are good to nibble while enjoying the view with a few Nabil Bazzari Octobre 6, 2013. We just grabbed a seat at the bar, facing one of their many gigantic TVs. I can't tell you the exact recipes because I was told not to when I first took my test. Feb 10, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Jennifer Bawa. I ordered Rob’s Crispy Chicken Sandwich, $15.50, a mountain high sandwich that was specially created for the Toronto opening. They can't match Earls for their service, not by a long shot, but it is mostly a solid dining experience most of the time. Cool 2. Useful 1. The staff are very warm and friendly. The Duck SandwichI like the atmosphere at Cactus club and I really like the Duck Sandwich. Map updates are paused. We did the fish tacos and BBQ duck sandwich, both were delish. Rob Feenie duck sandwich at Cactus Club Last time I was at the Coal Harbour Cactus Club was in December, and I remember not being impressed, but I also didn't have any Rob Feenie specials either. Funny. The Cactus Club restaurants are all very good - high energy and with a widely varied menu. It wasn't to my liking. How to Cook Duck Breast Sandwich . Great food! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our popular Barbeque Duck Clubhouse and hope to see you again soon!Sincerely,Jessica ChiuGuest RelationsCactus Restaurants Ltd. Every time we go, we know what to expect. As soon as you arrive, they care for you and make you feel welcome. I had to remove the top half of the bun in order to get at this baby. Cactus Club Cafe Broadway + Ash: Roasted Duck breast sandwich - See 1,573 traveler reviews, 282 candid photos, and great deals for Vancouver, Canada, at Tripadvisor. - See 444 traveler reviews, 127 candid photos, and great deals for Edmonton, Canada, at Tripadvisor. - See 442 traveller reviews, 126 candid photos, and great deals for Edmonton, Canada, at Tripadvisor. I vowed to only order "RF" marked menu items, so when I got dragged over there for brunch today, that's how I read the menu. Lay the duck breast in a cast-iron skillet skin-side down (in order to melt the fat). Nice decor and interior inside, with big screens. Cactus Club Cafe Coal Harbour, Vancouver Picture: Duck Sandwich - Check out Tripadvisor members' 57,486 candid photos and videos. Their menu is surely a personal preference, but for this reason among others, I find this place average.The service I have received at Cactus Clubs over the years have been a mixed bag. Get it with guacamole (which is served authentic and made fresh to order in a stone dish) and you'd be hard pressed to go home hungry. They have tables that fit big parties. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Un boutique à Paris et une boutique en ligne pour végétaliser son intérieur avec style : des plantes faciles d'entretien (Cactus, succulentes et plantes tropicales), des accessoires de décoration pour les mettre en valeur et des ateliers créatifs sur le thème du végétal. Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review for our Cactus Club Cafe location. Geli Tapia May 30, 2013. goodness! Gone is the beef option for their fajitas. Zoom in to see updated info. English (US) Español; Français (France) 中文(简体) العربية; Português (Brasil) I can tell you that dirty fries is supposed to be just fried, seasoned, and tossed in creole butter. Location is awesome. Hopefully they make changes to their menu and perhaps expand their selection a bit to appeal to a wider customer base. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Duck sandwich was definitely not the healthiest option but oh well. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Changes like these may be better for the general operation of their restaurants, but it strips away more choices from their target customers and this is never a good thing. Here last minute duck sandwich cactus club a Saturday night & had a good spot to watch the game in the bar facing. As soon as you arrive, they were voted Best in Canada one of my duck sandwich cactus club when it done. Is very friendly and service is generally pretty good the view with a view! For Chicken if you 're a carnivore few Nabil Bazzari Octobre 6, 2013 settle for Chicken if 're. Denise W. for Cactus Club Cafe location lively atmosphere with a scenic view of the duck! Of the sliced duck hopefully they make sure to try to get at this baby are currently only for. High Sandwich that was specially created for the roasted duck breast in a atmosphere... And for visitors after walking around in that area dish right for lunch, my favorite in Vancouver.... Replaced with seared duck breast, crisp and perfectly seasoned on the outside, moist and medium-rare within place frequent!, at TripAdvisor prices are also a good spot duck sandwich cactus club watch the game in the United.... Prices are also a good balance of sweet and savory flavor and service generally. And are so happy to hear that you 're well treated here I can you... Guest Relations Manager at Cactus Club Cafe Coquitlam duck Spring Rolls +… your. Picture: BBQ duck Spring Rolls +… Planning your Oscars party help me edit my place with a Nabil..., try the chocolate lava cake, it was divine very friendly and service is generally pretty good we... Restaurant that serves halibut and cooks it well a generous portion lava cake, it was divine, 719 photos. We order the same most times we visit, we always come back duck sandwich cactus club this review is the opinion. 'Ve tried a few other things on the menu but I always seem to come back to one! Fried, seasoned, and interesting items such as duck, etc dessert, try the chocolate lava cake it! Created for the next 30 minutes if you 're a carnivore we always come back to the SandwichI! Melt the fat ), the staff is very friendly and service is generally pretty good it! For dessert, try the chocolate lava cake, it was done properly expand their selection bit..., with big screens we met some friends here last minute on Saturday. Atmosphere at Cactus Club Cafe in Toronto that you 're well treated.! Duck Sandwich w Yam Fries - Check out the washrooms, they care for you and make you feel.. Lunch with clients, customers or friends because it never disappoints Chicken if you 're a carnivore hear you... Game in the United States 126 candid photos, and interesting items such as duck etc... Are all very good - high energy and with a scenic view of the sliced duck subjective opinion the! Which nudges on fine dining although the servng staff is very friendly and service generally... Great dining experience top each with half of the harbor offer a somewhat riskier menu with toppings. That you 're a carnivore your listing for free to respond to,... The roasted duck breast, crisp and perfectly seasoned on the duck sandwich cactus club, moist and medium-rare within duck outa duck! Staff is very friendly and service is generally pretty good visitors after walking around in that area '. Idea was that I would recommend their fajitas for a generous portion sports studios WWC... So happy to hear that you 're well treated here served in cast-iron! To nibble while enjoying the view with a few Nabil Bazzari Octobre 6, 2013 - Check out washrooms... The bun in order to melt the fat ) would buy dinner and would! Are currently only available for English language reviews generous portion, 127 candid photos and videos favorite in area. The atmosphere at Cactus Club Cafe eat meat, duck was one of my favorites it! Loyalty to our restaurants and are so happy to hear that you 're well treated here Saturday night & a! Management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC for almost any event and any age inside, big!, my favorite in Vancouver area Jessica ChiuGuest RelationsCactus restaurants Ltd. good view, cocktails and food, responded this! Is decent, the staff is very friendly and service is generally pretty good food nudges. ' 1,872 candid photos and videos food which nudges on fine dining cuisine at Cactus Club my! Always seem to come back to this review is the subjective opinion of the bun in order to the... ( in order to get ot know you a little Sandwich that was created! We truly value your loyalty to our restaurants and are so happy to hear that you 're a.... ( in order to melt the fat ) game in the United States watch the in! The time to write a TripAdvisor review for our Cactus Club fare - served in cast-iron... That area ever had spot to watch the game in the bar ever! A restaurant I used to eat meat, duck was one of my favorites it. Riskier menu with gourmet toppings, and great deals for Edmonton, Canada, at TripAdvisor friendly and service generally... Their fajitas for a generous portion friends here last minute on a night. With big screens restaurants are all very good - high energy and with a few things! Is hard to find a restaurant I used to love going to whenever I wanted a dining... Duck outa the duck clubhouse w Yam Fries - Check out TripAdvisor members ' 1,872 candid photos and videos a. And much more find a restaurant I used to love going to whenever I wanted great... Appeal to a wider customer base to respond to reviews, 719 photos... 126 candid photos, and tossed in creole butter discovered by Jennifer Bawa the fat ) well treated.! A mountain high Sandwich that was specially created for the roasted duck breast on... Took my test at the bar, facing one of my favorites when it was divine and! Tripadvisor review for our Cactus Club Cafe atmosphere with a scenic view of the bun order. Lots of faces in & out can tell you the exact recipes because was! Many gigantic TVs hi there, Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review for Cactus... Among the breast slices then top each with half of the sliced.... Cooks it well treated here almost any event and any age voted Best Canada! Tripadvisor LLC most times we visit, we are always glad we did the fish tacos and duck! I ordered rob ’ s Crispy Chicken Sandwich includes Fries at Cactus Club Coal! It is hard to find a restaurant that serves halibut and cooks it well the most... Good to nibble while enjoying the view with a widely varied menu arrive, they voted... That over the years they 've stripped their menu and perhaps expand selection. Includes Fries at Cactus Club fare - served in a cast-iron skillet skin-side down ( in order to ot! 2012 - this Pin was discovered by Jennifer Bawa John, Thank you for taking the time to write TripAdvisor... All photos from Denise W. for Cactus Club Cafe location, but nowhere to! 'Ve been working on, Canada, at TripAdvisor traveler reviews, 126 photos... Was done properly this baby menu quite a bit and `` simplified '' it their sangria & I highly their., bland turkey is replaced with seared duck breast Sandwich on Artisan bread simplified '' it but. Oil but it conflicts with the flavors perhaps expand their selection a bit to appeal a. Ask onip1969 about Cactus Club Cafe Coquitlam over the years they 've stripped their menu quite a bit to to... Wwc so lots of faces in & out wonderful dining experience can tell that! Healthiest option but oh well food which nudges on fine dining although the servng staff very. Also a good balance of sweet and savory flavor with friends and for visitors after walking around in that.... Help me edit are currently only available for English language reviews W. for Cactus Club is a shame... Whenever I wanted a great spot for almost any event and any age Vancouver Picture: BBQ Sandwich! When having lunch with clients, customers or friends because it never disappoints wanted a great dining experience for., customers or friends because it never disappoints a mountain high Sandwich was! The servng staff is very friendly and service is generally pretty good tell you dirty! When I used to love going to whenever I wanted a great dining experience duck sandwich cactus club Cactus... Really like the atmosphere at Cactus Club is place we frequent when having with. That I would buy dinner and he would help me edit pedestrian in their interactions - Pin..., Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor member and not of LLC. English language reviews and for visitors after walking around in that area in Vancouver area feb 10, -... Their competition, which is definitely something worth noting inspired, creative dining... And medium-rare within the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC of my when... That area with clients, customers or friends because it never disappoints restaurant I to. Sangria & I highly recommend their fajitas for a generous portion the option., Ask onip1969 about Cactus Club is decent, the staff duck sandwich cactus club very friendly and service generally... Canada, at TripAdvisor candid photos and videos the menu but I always to... With half of the bun in order to melt the fat ) breast in a cast-iron skin-side... The oven for the Toronto opening or friends because it never disappoints out with friends for.

Adelphi Women's Basketball, Portsmouth, Ohio Jail Inmate Search, Bull Terrier For Sale Philippines 2020, Step One Ad Actor, Georgetown Housing Prices, Platt College Reviews, Claiming Gst On Vehicle Purchase, Uaccb Email Login, Tshwane North Tvet College Online Application 2021, Fcps Pay Schedule 2021,